Emvironmental Philosophy / Emvironmetal Policy
Proposing energy-saving and eco-friendly products
Promoting global environmental conservation as a priority in our corporate activities
We are continuously implementing activities related to saving energy, we offer eco-friendly products and are enthusiastically involved in environmetal conservation activities.
Sansho Shoji positions the conservation of the global environment as one of the important challenges of our business and, as one of the steps to addressing this issue, we are acquiring certification under the ISO14001 international standard for all our group companies. In our future business activities as well, we will continue to focus our efforts towards energy-saving activities, providing “eco-friendly products”, and being seriously involved in environmental conservation activities.
As a trading company of electronics-related products, we carry out in good faith the Action Guidelines set below in order to realize the Basic Principle.
- 1. We will comply with environmental laws and regulations related to our business activities, as well as agreed requirements.
- 2. Among the environmental aspects related to and delivered from our business activities, we will perform the following items as most significant environmental themes.
1) We strive to provide environment-friendly products through our sales activities.
2) We strive to increase the efficiency of energy usage.
3) We strive to thoroughly conserve natural resources and recycle resources.
- 3. We will continually improve our environmental management system through our
- 4. We will provide education to our employees to ensure awareness of our basic principle and action guidelines.
- 5. We will make our environmental policy known to our employees in writing and make the information public.
Sansho Shoji Co., Ltd.
Shinji Takahashi, President